Five things you need to know about the 76ers today
1. Jahlil Okafor is better in the starting lineup than coming off the bench. The Sixers center averaged 17.3 points in the three games he started and 8.2 points in the 11 games he came off the bench in.
2. The Sixers are 1-2 in overtime games. They split overtime games with the Indiana Pacers and lost in double-overtime to the Memphis Grizzlies.
3. The Sixers are one of nine teams to make at least 12 three-pointers in five or more games this season. They joined that club by making 12 during Wednesday's setback to the Grizzlies.
4. Jerryd Bayless will start his first game as a Sixer Friday night against the Chicago Bulls. The point guard will replace Sergio Rodriguez in the starting lineup.
5. The Sixers have had a tough time against the Chicago Bulls. The Bulls have won the last 1o series meetings.