Five things you need to know about the 76ers today:
1. Back in Spain, Sergio Rodriguez is known for being well dressed in addition to being a professional basketball player. The Sixers point guard was even on the cover of DT Magazine, the Spanish equivalent of GQ Magazine.
2. Because he sat out Monday's game, Joel Embiid is no longer qualified to be ranked among the NBA's elite shot blockers, even though his 2.42 average would rank fourth. The center has played in 66 percent of the Sixers' games, and players are required to play in 70 percent of games to be ranked.
3. There's a great chance that Embiid and Jahlil Okafor will share the court Wednesday night against the Sacramento Kings. The Kings have their own version of Twin Towers in DeMarcus Cousins and Kosta Koufos. So this is the best time to pair Embiid and Okafor from a matchup standpoint.
4. Nik Stauskas moved up two spots to eighth place on the NBA three-point shooting list. The reserve shooting guard made 3 of 6 threes on Monday and is now shooting 45.1 percent from that distance.
5. Jerryd Bayless would be better off having season-ending wrist surgery. At 4-14, the Sixers are destined to be among the league's worst teams for the fourth consecutive season. The point guard, who has already missed 15 games, could have the surgery and play pain-free next season when the team might be better.