The Mural Arts Program in Philadelphia has really set the standard with combining art and food together. That may be why Philadelphia is so awesome, we're always attempting to blend together our favorite hobbies and past times with food. This summer that isn't anything new for the Mural Arts program. This weekend kicks off their latest tour schedule, Murals & Meals. Patrons are able to sign up for a curated trolley tour and there is a lunch and presentation by the chef at any of the following locations listed below.
The price is $50 per tour and that does include lunch! Act quick because each tour is set at a max of 35 people. To check out ticket prices and a full list of Murals & Meals fall tour schedule click here.
For the summer schedule here are the planned tours:
• May 21: Percy Street Barbecue, Chef Erin O'Shea
• June 18: Fork Restaurant, Chef Terence Feury
• June 25: Sampan, Chef du Cuisine Khamala Vongsakoun
• July 16: Distrito, Chef Maria Schmidt
• July 23: Kokopelli Restaurant & Tequila Bar, Chef Gina Rodriguez
• August 6: Seafood Unlimited, Owner David Einhorn
• August 13: City Tavern, TBD