* Chef Michael Solomonov of Zahav (237 St. James Place, 215-625-8800) has created a six-course Ocho Kandelikas "Eight Candles" menu for Hanukkah, available Dec. 22-29 (restaurant closed Dec. 25). "Sephardic dishes, which focus on the ingred
* Chef Michael Solomonov of Zahav (237 St. James Place, 215-625-8800) has created a six-course Ocho Kandelikas "Eight Candles" menu for Hanukkah, available Dec. 22-29 (restaurant closed Dec. 25). "Sephardic dishes, which focus on the ingredients from Spain, Portugal and Morocco, tend to be very aromatic and incorporate many fruits, vegetables, spices and grains - perfect to serve for the holidays," Solomonov said. The $36-a-person menu includes salatim, hummus, potato latkes and veal tagine.
* Davio's (111 S. 17th St., 215-563-4810) will serve the traditional Italian Christmas Eve Seven Fish Dinner from 5-11 p.m. Wednesday. On the menu are Taylor Bay scallops and mussels in tomato ragu, Maine Lobster Bisque, branzino, Shrimp Butternut Crab Risotto and Coffee-Crusted Tuna, plus side dishes and a dessert cart for $75 per person. The full a la carte menu also will be available.
* Celebrate the holidays at the Oceanaire Seafood Room (700 Walnut St., 215-625-8862), open 5-10 p.m. Christmas Eve. Choose from executive chef David Wiederholt's signature dishes such as crab cakes, scallops with house-cured bacon and surf and turf for two, or try a live lobster or fresh Alaskan king crab legs, served by the pound.
* Dolce Valley Forge hotel (301 W. Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia) has opened T. Burke's, a French bistro-style pub. Chef Jeffrey Power's resume includes stints at Blackfish in Conshohocken, Le Bec-Fin and Striped Bass. The restaurant is open 4 to 11 p.m. weekdays, till midnight weekends. T. Burke's has billiards, darts and table-shuffleboard too.