THE CELEBRITY rumor mill powered down a little for Christmas week, but still managed to crank out these goodies:
Miley Cyrus' new video for the song "Adore You" finds the former Hannah Montana wearing next to nothing and simulating masturbation.
Next stop on the Miley "I Am Woman" tour: "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve," where she'll perform (by which we mean sing - we hope), with Kellan Lutz from "Twilight" watching from the VIP seats as her special ring-in-the-new-year guest, according to Hollywoodlife.com.
The Ramapough Lenape Nation of Native Americans filed a $50 million suit against the movie "Out of the Furnace" for depicting their people in a negative light. Woody Harrelson's character, the movie's villain, has the surname DeGroat - as do many Ramapough Lenapes, including many of the suit's 17 plaintiffs.
North West celebrated rich-baby's first Christmas. Gifts that Santa Claus (or perhaps Kim Kardashian and Kanye West) deposited under rich-baby's first Christmas tree were said to include rich-baby clothes by Hermes.
The last two members of Pussy Riot were released from prison thanks to a new Russian amnesty bill that's pretty obviously a Kremlin attempt to make nice with dissenters as the Sochi Games approach.
Beyonce admitted to being a nervous wreck just before her new album's surprise release. She needn't have worried her very pretty little head. In its first week, "Beyonce" sold more than 1 million copies worldwide.
* "ICarly" actress Ariana Grande and Brit boy-bander Nathan Sykes, with whom she sang "Almost is Never Enough," have had enough of each other and are no longer boyfriend and girlfriend, US Weekly reports.
* First-rate bikini wearer Kate Upton and "Dancing with the Stars" guy Maksim Chmerkovskiy have also called it quits. Both travel too much to make it work, according to the New York Daily News.
* Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe announced on her blog the confounding name of her newborn son, who's to be called Kaius Jagger Berman. Kai, for short.
* JWoww is expecting a July baby with fiance Roger Mathews. Staying classy, she sent friends the sonogram image on a Christmas card, US Weekly reports.
* Fellow "Jersey Shore" alum Mike "the Situation" Sorrentino is back in love with his college sweetheart, Lauren Pesce, and living a happy, sober life.
* Will Arnett has rebounded from his romance with celebrity chef Katie Lee and is now seeing Hollywood producer Erin David, US Weekly reports.
Justin Bieber reiterated on Twitter that he's totally not kidding about retiring.
Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade and actress girlfriend Gabrielle Union are engaged. He's not the only one here who's got game: She was an all-star point guard in high school.
Coincidentally, "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada became engaged to Carl Crawford, of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Tori Spelling's husband, Dean McDermott, had a fling in his Toronto hotel room, the other woman tells US Weekly - and by extension every pharmacy shopper in America since the Tori/Dean scandal is the gossip mag's cover this week.