Tattle: Tiger mistress: Just minding my own bid-ness
JUST IN TIME for the holiday season, Tiger Woods' mistress Jamie Jungers has a new job. It's a very easy career move these days from ho to ho ho ho.
JUST IN TIME for the holiday season,
has a new job.
It's a very easy career move these days from ho to ho ho ho.
Yes, the woman who sold her story about Tiger having sex with her as his dad lay dying is now an official spokesperson for BidHere.com, an innovative new online auction site.
We don't think you can bid on Jamie, but who knows. Maybe she'll hang her fishnet stocking by your fire or pretend that you're Tiger under the mistletoe.
"For most of us, shopping online this holiday season is a luxury," notes Rick Day, CEO of BidHere.com. "For Ms. Jungers, however, it is a necessity as her ability to visit stores in search of the perfect gifts has been severely disrupted by the recent media frenzy surrounding her love life."
Adds Jamie: "The last couple of weeks have been really crazy. I can't go anywhere without the paparazzi following me. Since I can't go out in public, I decided to do some shopping online and discovered BidHere.com. It is the coolest thing that has happened to me in last couple of weeks and I can't stress enough how much fun this has been."
* TMZ.com reports that the $2 million home Elin Nordegren recently purchased in Sweden is a dump.
But it's on 59 acres.
And it's in Sweden.
Where Tiger isn't.
* TMZ.com also reports that Mistress No. 1, Rachel Uchitel, has been getting death threats.
Callers have even threatened to hunt her down in New York.
Things got so bad on her Facebook page, she had to shut it down.
Sort of like the comments that yesterday's Tattle column got on philly.com.
* In a barely related story that should give Tiger pause (or, in this case, paws): Two Wisconsin women accused of seeking revenge on a cheating lover by gluing his penis to his stomach have reached plea deals.
Neither woman got jail time.
So, Tiger, if you see Jamie Jungers and Jaimee Grubbs (or anyone else named any other version of Jamie) coming toward you with a tube of Krazy Glue, run.
Love isn't all you need
Frances Bean Cobain, 17, the only daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love, has been placed in a temporary guardianship, court records show.
An L.A. Superior Court commissioner granted control over Frances to Kurt's mother, Wendy O'Connor, and his sister Kimberly Dawn Cobain.
The court filing does not mention Courtney or give a reason for the guardianship.
In recent months, Courtney, former frontwoman of the band Hole, has been criticized for rambling online postings that have attacked a former bandmate and others. A fashion designer sued Courtney in Los Angeles earlier this year over some of the posts, claiming that they were libelous.
* Federal authorities say that Jamaican reggae star Buju Banton (aka Mark Anthony Myrie) attempted to buy cocaine from an undercover officer in Florida.
In the drug world, this is not a wise move.
Banton has been in U.S. federal custody in Miami since Thursday. He faces a charge of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute more than five kilograms of cocaine.
* Summit Entertainment, the distributor of the "Twilight" films, has picked up Roman Polanski's latest movie.
Summit says that it will distribute Polanski's "The Ghost Writer" in North America. The film is expected to be released in the first half of 2010.
In the film, Pierce Brosnan stars as a former British prime minister who's writing his memoirs with the help of a ghostwriter, played by Ewan McGregor. It's Polanski's first film since 2005's "Oliver Twist."
The fate of "The Ghost Writer" had been in some doubt since the director was arrested in Switzerland, where he awaits extradition to the U.S.
* After singing at Germantown Academy and Penn, the long-haired girl with the big-voice whom her Abington friends called "Charly," moved out to L.A. to launch a recording career.
A few weeks ago, Charly had songs featured on the premiere of the Oxygen show, "Bad Girls Club" and tonight at 6 (or tomorrow at 10), her songs "Can't Fake it With Me" and "Get Up!" will be featured on the Season 4 premiere of E!'s "Keeping up With the Kardashians."
Charly and her band, 21st Century Girl, will officially debut next month.
* In other sort-of-local news, Perez Hilton says that Renee Zellweger is moving in with Philadelphia guy and "Hangover" star, Bradley Cooper.
They're house-hunting in L.A.
* Speaking of moving in together, the London Sun reports that Jude Law and Sienna Miller will soon be co-habitating when they move back to England.
No, this isn't 2005, even though that story comes out of a time warp. But Tattle is like a soap opera: You can pick it up after a few years and immediately jump back into the plot.
Brad and Angelina are still fighting.
Jennifer Aniston is still heartbroken.
Tiger Woods is still in bed.
Daily News wire services contributed to this report.