We're in the home stretch of 2012. You've bought your party attire, you've made your resolutions and you're ready to kick 2013 into gear. Whether you've had a terrible year or the best year of your life, you're going to want to set the mood right for your last few hours of 2012. Here are 13 songs to kick off 2013 with:
If you're happy to see 2012 go:
1. I don't owe you a thang by Gary Clark Jr.
Give 2012 a sassy goodbye by blowing it away with some funky guitar riffs. Watch the video here.
2. Losing you by Solange Knowles
If this past year was full of break ups or heartbreak, dance it off with Solange. Watch the video here.
3. I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift
Taylor is the queen of telling people off. Follow in her footsteps. Watch the video here.
4. Get Free by Major Lazer
Time to get free from the past. Watch the video here.
5. I don't like by Chief Keef
The anthem of all anthems for things we don't like. Check it out here.
6. Gangnam Style by PSY
Just so you can say, "Good riddance Gangnam Style, please don't follow us into 2013." Watch it here.
If you're looking to end 2012 with a bang, dance your way into the new year with these tunes:
7. I love it by Icona Pop ft. Charli XCX
This is for those of you who may not have had the best year, but you're going to celebrate it anyway. Watch it here.
8. Thrift Shop by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
It's impossible not to dance to this song, and the video is awesome. Watch it here.
9. Oh what a night by Elle Varner
A lot of you are going to be feeling like this on New Year's day. Listen to it here.
10. Scream & Shout by will.i.am and Britney Spears
If you want to dance, scream and shout -do it to Britney Spears and will.i.am. Watch it here.
11. Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding
For those of you who are looking forward to big things in 2013. Watch it here.
12. Oblivion by Grimes
Get trippy with this psychedlic pop jam. Listen to it here.
13. Clique – Kanye West, Jay-z and Big Sean