Here is a partial list of what's open and closed this Memorial Day weekend in Philadelphia:
* City offices: Closed Monday, a legal holiday. Emergency housing problems can be reported at 215-686-1776.
* Trash and recyclables: No collection Monday. Residents whose normal collection is on Mondays should set items out for collection on Tuesday. The rest of the regularly scheduled week's trash collection will be delayed one day.
* City district health centers: Closed Monday.
* Free Library of Philadelphia and all branches: Closed Monday.
* Post offices: open 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. tomorrow; closed Sunday and Monday.
* Banks: normal business hours at most branches tomorrow and Sunday; all are closed Monday.
* The Gallery at Market East: open 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. tomorrow, noon to 5 p.m. Sunday; open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday.
* Independence Visitor Center: Liberty Bell and Independence Hall open 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. tomorrow and Sunday; 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday.
* Philadelphia Museum of Art: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. tomorrow, Sunday, Monday.