TO REPORT a nuisance

bar in Philadelphia, call city police at 215-686-TIPS or the Philadelphia District Attorney's Public Nuisance hot line at 215-686-5858.

Residents of Philadelphia, Delaware and Chester counties who wish to report a nuisance bar can call their local authorities or the Philadelphia office of Pennsylvania Liquor Enforcement at 215-726-6200.

To report a nuisance bar in Montgomery or Bucks counties, call local police or the Allentown office of Liquor Control Enforcement at 484-519-4500.