RONNIE WOOD celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Rolling Stones by marrying a woman born about the time "Some Girls" was released.
The 65-year-old guitarist, with a face only a Sun-Maid raisin could love, got hitched for the third time Friday to 34-year-old Sally Humphreys at the Dorchester Hotel in London.
Rod Stewart, who was in the Faces with Wood before he was a Rolling Stone, was the best man at the wedding. Stewart attended with is young wife Penny Lancaster and Sir Paul McCartney attended with his young wife Nancy Shevell.
Wood's three adult children were also there, ranging in age from 29 to 36.
No Stones were in attendance.
The London Daily Mail says Sally wore her mother's simple white wedding dress. Ronnie wore a spiffy dark suit with pink socks.
"There is an age gap," Humphreys acknowledged to the London Evening Standard a few weeks ago. "I would prefer it if there wasn't but there is. But maybe I'm a bit older and he's a bit younger at heart."
We're guessing Humphreys would prefer that Wood was 34 and not that she was 65, but who are we to judge true love?
* Bethenny Frankel is not Hoppy. She and husband Jason Hoppy are separating after two whole years of marriage.
Frankel told the Associated Press on Sunday that the split brings her "great sadness."
"This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family," Frankel said. "We have love and respect for one another and will continue to amicably co-parent our daughter, who is and will always remain our first priority. This is an immensely painful and heartbreaking time for us."
Daughter Bryn was born in 2010.
* Rihanna has given $1.75 million to a hospital in her Caribbean homeland of Barbados in memory of her late grandmother.
Rihanna says the donation to buy three pieces of pricey medical equipment was her way of "giving back to Barbados."
She made the comments during a Saturday ceremony with relatives at the island's Queen Elizabeth Hospital. The hospital's radiotherapy unit has been renamed the Clara Braithwaite Center for Oncology and Nuclear Medicine after Rihanna's grandmother, who died in June.
* In other Rihanna news TMZ.com reports that a man in swim trunks entered her Barbados property Sunday but was quickly removed before he could take a dip.
* Crushable.com reports that a Utah ski resort hosted a double date between Taylor Swift and Harry Styles, and Taylor's BFF Selena Gomez and her seemingly on-again beau, Justin Bieber.
Those four dreamboats together making out in Utah?
If Tattle was Mayan that surely would have been a sign of the apocalypse.
- Daily News wire services contributed to this report.