Philly thugs just won't quit.

Three murders over the weekend brought the city's total to 57 for the year - compared with 49 at this time last year - while 10 other people were wounded in other shootings across the city.

Harrison Fambrough, 25, was found slumped in the passenger seat of a car with a gunshot wound to the chest shortly before 11:30 p.m. Friday on Northeast Avenue near Gorman Street, Northeast Philadelphia. He died at the scene shortly after midnight.

At about 2 a.m. Saturday, Jarred Taylor, 29, of Levick Street near Bingham, Lawncrest, was shot to death on Adams Avenue near Tabor Road, Feltonville. Taylor was shot once in the back, cops said.

He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center, where he died at about 2:30 a.m.

Shortly after 9 p.m. Saturday, detectives found 28-year-old Dominic Polk suffering from multiple gunshot wounds on Luray Street near 6th in Hunting Park.

Polk, of Gross Street, near Girard Avenue, was taken to Temple University Hospital, where he died at about 10 p.m.

Police were still trying to piece together motives for the slayings and had no suspects.

Seven other shootings also kept investigators busy. Police said the first happened early Saturday morning outside the Queen of Sheba Pub II, on Baltimore Avenue near 45th Street, shortly after closing.

A 22-year-old female bartender was shot in the right arm and a 34-year-old patron was shot in the right leg.

Police said the gunman had been coming into the bar and asking the bartender for dates.

When the bartender ignored his advances, the gunman became angry, left the bar, returned shortly after 2 a.m. as the woman was leaving the bar and began shooting, police said.

A 27-year-old woman was shot in the head at 5th Street and Olney Avenue shortly after 7 p.m. Saturday. She was rushed to Albert Einstein Medical Center and was listed in stable condition.

An unidentified 22-year-old man was shot in the neck and shoulder at about 9 p.m. Saturday on Salford Street near Spring, South Philadelphia. He was listed in stable condition at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.

Bullets kept flying as investigators were called to Hunting Park Avenue near Wingohocking Street in North Philadelphia where two 18-year-old men were shot - one in the back and shoulder and the other in the abdomen- at 11:15 p.m. Saturday. They were taken to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, and were listed in stable condition.

A 24-year-old woman suffered a graze wound of the left leg shortly after 11 p.m. Saturday in a house on 51st Street near Chestnut, Southwest Philadelphia.

She was taken to HUP, where she was listed in stable condition.

Two men were wounded after gunfire erupted outside the trendy Tragos Lounge, 19th and Chestnut streets, around 2:15 a.m. yesterday. Both remained hospitalized yesterday. Their conditions were unknown. (Story, next page.)

The last weekend shooting took detectives to Judson Street near Clearfield in North Philadelphia, where a 34-year-old man was shot once in the leg at 2:11 p.m. yesterday. He was taken to Temple University Hospital, where he was listed in stable condition. *