A 28-year-old Manayunk landlord fatally shot her tenant at the home they shared following an argument about rent Saturday, Homicide Capt. James Clark said.

The slaying was one of seven in the city between Friday and Monday, bringing this year's homicide tally to 25, compared with 17 at the same time last year, according to police.

Early Saturday, Anthanasia Moncrief, who lists herself on Facebook as a former real estate sales agent, got into an argument with Richard Spadel, 32, who rented a room in Moncrief's house on the 4300 block of Boone Street, Clark said. The argument was over Spadel's failure to pay rent, according to Clark.

The dispute escalated to pushing and shoving, and Moncrief retrieved a gun and shot Spadel in the upper right back, police said.

When officers arrived, Moncrief directed them to the second floor, where a third person was trying to help Spadel, police said.

But that man's efforts were futile. Spadel was pronounced dead there by medics at 2:55 a.m.

Moncrief went to the Homicide Unit and gave a statement, Clark said, and the District Attorney's Office subsequently approved murder and related charges against her.

Also arrested for murder over the weekend was Derrik Dabney, 29, who allegedly stabbed his 70-year-old grandmother, Geraldine McCoy, more than 30 times at their home on the 7900 block of Caesar Place in Eastwick shortly before 6 p.m., police said. McCoy was pronounced dead there at 6:17 p.m.

The most recent homicide occurred early Monday following a fight at a West Philadelphia bar, police said.

A 35-year-old man, whose identity was not immediately released, got into a fight around 1:15 a.m. at the Watusi Bar on the 4600 block of Walnut Street.

He was pushed outside during the melee, and his friends, thinking he had been knocked out in the fight or was intoxicated, put him in a car and drove him home, Clark said.

But when they went to drop the man off on the 2600 block of Emily Street, his friends discovered that he was bleeding from the left side of his chest and called police.

The man was taken to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead at 1:48 a.m., police said.

Authorities initially thought the wound was from a gunshot, but later it was determined that the man had been stabbed, Clark said.

The Homicide Unit was investigating.

At 12:37 a.m. Sunday, cops found William Jainlett-Redd, 37, of the 2600 block of North Franklin Street, dead from a gunshot wound to his head on the 7100 block of North 20th Street in West Oak Lane, police said. A suspect and motive were not identified.

Around 4:07 p.m. Saturday, police found Amos Bell, 45, of the 3600 block of North 11th Street, on the shoulder of a set of railroad tracks along the 1000 block of Erie Avenue in Franklinville.

Bell, who had been shot numerous times, was pronounced dead there at 4:20 p.m., police said. Authorities were searching for a suspect and motive in the case.

At 4:15 p.m. Saturday, Jerome Butler, 29, of the 1700 block of West Diamond Street, was found on the 2000 block of Belmore Street in Kensington with numerous gunshot wounds. He was taken to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 4:27 p.m., police said.

The Homicide Unit was investigating.

Homicide detectives also continued to investigate the slaying of Kamal Myrick, 31, of the 2100 block of South 20th Street, who was found at 1:11 a.m. Friday on the 2100 block of Sigel Street in South Philadelphia with a gunshot wound to his head and abdomen.

Myrick was pronounced dead at 1:42 a.m. at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.