A West Philadelphia woman who died in a Saturday night house fire has been identified by authorities.

Delorise Riley, 65, died of smoke inhalation, according to the Medical Examiner's Office.

The Fire Department said the fire was started by an unattended iron.

Firefighters brought the fire under control quickly and got the woman out of her home in the first block of South Redfield Street.

However, she died at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.

She had been alone in the house.

- Joseph Gambardello and Jane M. Von Bergen