When a U.S. marshal took Concetta Jackson into custody and escorted her from the federal courtroom yesterday, her victims cried and hugged each other.

The Delaware County woman, who admitted helping her boyfriend lure young victims to her babysitting service so he could secretly tape sexually explicit videos of them, was headed to jail.

U.S. District Judge Lawrence F. Stengel revoked bail for Jackson, 45, of Colwyn, after prosecutors said she was seen out in the community by her victims.

"She was walking all around town," said Michelle T. Rotella, assistant U.S. attorney. Jackson, she said, was seen at Wal-Mart, Kmart, Pathmark, and Giant while awaiting sentencing.

Yesterday's hearing was originally listed as a sentencing hearing. Late last week, defense attorneys requested a continuance so Jackson could undergo further medical testing prior to sentencing.

Jackson pleaded guilty in September to one count of using a minor to produce depictions of sexually explicit conduct. She confessed to allowing John Jackey Worman of Colwyn to install video cameras in her bathroom in exchange for rent. Worman also paid Jackson to advertise her babysitting service. She would leave the young victims - one only three months old - in Worman's care while she left home.

She faces a mandatory sentence of 15 years under federal guidelines. Jackson had been on home confinement since her September plea.

Worman was convicted of 55 counts of manufacturing child pornography and one count of possession. He is in federal custody and undergoing evaluation before sentencing.

A third defendant, Dorothy Prawdzik, 44, of Drexel Hill, was sentenced to 30 years in April for her part in helping Worman procure more victims.

Prosecutors have called the child exploitation case one of the "most horrific" they have seen.

Defense attorney Mark T. Wilson said Jackson was scheduled for an MRI, as part of a psychiatric evaluation, on Friday. He was concerned that if his client was in custody, she would miss the test.

"It is quite possible the results of that test would be of great help at sentencing," said Wilson.

Saying the tests could be done while she was in custody, Stengel revoked bail.

"My concern from the outset is not so much the threat Ms. Jackson possesses to the community at large but to the aspect of her having contact with the victims," the judge said.

For the victims, who came from school and work to attend the hearing, knowing she was in custody was enough.

"Thank God, it is over," one woman said.