NEW YORK - Two bodies were found Sunday amid rubble from the Manhattan apartment building collapse three days earlier and authorities said everyone was accounted for after the apparent gas explosion that caused a massive fire and leveled three buildings and damaged a fourth.

Authorities had been looking for signs of two missing men since Thursday's explosion, in which 22 people were injured, including four critically. Officials suspect someone may have improperly tapped a gas line serving one of the buildings.

During their search, authorities said they believed the missing men had been inside a ground-floor sushi restaurant at the time of the explosion. Moises Lucon, 26, worked at the restaurant and Nicholas Figueroa, 23, a bowling alley worker, had been there on a date.

"We continue to search although there are no other missing persons," Fire Commissioner Daniel Nigro said after the two bodies were pulled from the wreckage Sunday afternoon. "So the feeling is everyone who had been reported missing has now been found." He said the families of the two men had been notified.

"We have removed over 1,000 cubic yards of debris, and we're not finished yet so we will remain on the scene a few more days to accomplish that task," Nigro said.

A spokesman for the Figueroa family confirmed to reporters at the city Medical Examiner's Office that Figueroa's body was pulled from the wreckage.

"It's very hard. The family is distraught. They are going home now to prepare the funeral arrangements," Awilda Cordero told the Daily News.

Earlier Sunday, several members of Figueroa's family visited the blast site, holding flowers and crying.

Mayor Bill de Blasio said after the explosion that someone may have improperly tapped a gas line.