1. Auburn (13-0). Beat South Carolina in SEC final, 56-17. Next: Jan. 10, vs. Oregon in BCS title game (Glendale, Ariz.). Cam Newtown should be unanimous Heisman winner, issues or not.
2. Oregon (12-0). Beat Oregon State, 37-20. Next: Jan. 10, vs. Auburn in BCS final. Over-under is in low 70s.
3. Texas Christian (12-0). Idle. Next: Jan. 1, vs. Wisconsin in Rose Bowl. Not too bad a consolation prize.
4. Stanford (11-1). Idle. Next: Jan. 3, vs. Virginia Tech in Orange Bowl. Would rather have seen Cardinal in Rose.
5. Wisconsin (11-1). Idle. Next: Jan. 1, vs. TCU in Rose Bowl. First trip to Pasadena since Ron Dayne.
6. Ohio State (11-1). Idle. Next: Jan. 4, vs. Arkansas in Sugar Bowl. First trip to New Orleans in 12 years.
7. Michigan State (11-1). Idle. Next: Jan. 1, vs. Alabama in Capital One Bowl. The Spartans deserve better.
8. Arkansas (10-2). Idle. Next: Jan. 4, vs. Ohio State in Sugar Bowl. First trip to "major" bowl since 1986 Orange.
9. Louisiana State (10-2). Idle. Next: Jan. 7, vs. Texas A&M in Cotton Bowl. Tigers probably deserve better, too.
10. Boise State (11-1). Beat Utah State, 50-14. Next: Dec. 22, vs. Utah, Las Vegas Bowl. Coulda, woulda, shoulda.
11. Oklahoma (11-2). Beat Nebraska in Big 12 final, 23-20. Next: Jan. 1, vs. Connecticut in Fiesta Bowl. Bob Stoops hasn't done too well in BCS games.
12. Oklahoma State (10-2). Idle. Next: Dec. 29, vs. Arizona, Alamo Bowl. Have never won 11 games.
13. Nebraska (10-3). Lost to Oklahoma in Big 12 final, 23-20. Next: Dec. 30, vs. Washington, Holiday Bowl. Enjoy the Big 10.
14. Missouri (10-2). Idle. Next: Dec. 28, vs. Iowa in Insight Bowl. At least Tigers beat Oklahoma.