SAN ANTONIO - Keegan Balle scored from just inside midfield two minutes into overtime, bouncing a shot into the net to cap a furious rally that propelled Rutgers-Camden to a 3-2 victory over Loras in the semifinals of the NCAA Division III men's championship on Friday night.

The Scarlet Raptors scored twice in the final four minutes of the game in advancing to their first title game. Rutgers-Camden (23-0-2) will face defending champions Messiah (21-1-1), 4-0 winners over Williams, in the final at 6:30 p.m. Saturday at Toyota Field.

Balle's free kick from 75 yards was carried by the winds of the 30-degree day, sailing over a defender and into the net. The 92d minute goal shocked the sparse crowd, and unleashed a wild Raptors celebration.

"We just wanted to get on them as soon as we could," said Balle, who stripped off his jersey and ran into the stands to celebrate. "Our mentality in overtimes all season has been to get a goal as fast as possible."

Still, that quick strike took Balle, who wasn't trying to score the game-winner, by surprise.

"No, not at all," he said of his strike from midfield. "I was trying to find anyone, for that matter - the fact it went in is incredible."

The improbable game-winner brought an end to a wild finish in Rutgers-Camden's first Final Four appearance.

The teams scored three times in the final 10 minutes of regulation after the Scarlet Raptors captured a 1-0 lead in the first half.

In the 13th minute, Rutgers-Camden's Mike Ryan (Cherokee) made a quick turn and blasted a left-footed shot into the right corner of the goal off a feed from Mitch Grotti (Millville).

The Duhawks (19-2-3) Richard Lenke tied the game in the 80th minute, with Richard Lenke scoring past diving Raptors keeper Mike Randall (Cherry Hill East).

Tim van den Bergh headed in Loras' second goal in the 85th minute.

With the momentum on Duhawks' side and time running out, the Raptors' Taylor McGrory (Sterling)scored the tying goal off a scrum in front of the goal in the 88th minute.