* Adrian Peterson's second-quarter fumble was his first of the season.
* The Eagles have scored 97 points in the first quarter in their 10 wins, and just 13 points in the first quarter in their five losses.
* When the Eagles held the Vikings to a field goal in the third quarter after Minnesota had a first-and-goal at the 3, it was just the fifth time in 26 goal-to-go situations this season that they held a team without a touchdown.
* The Eagles went over the 1,000 mark in penalty yards. It's the first time they've done that since 2005, when they had 1,130 penalty yards on 134 infractions.
* With the loss, the Eagles are 37-17 (.685) in regular-season games in December and January under Andy Reid.
* The loss to the Vikings was the Eagles' first in six prime-time games this season. They are 3-1 on NBC, 1-0 on ESPN and 1-0 on NFL Network.
* The loss snapped a five-game winning streak over the Vikings.
* The Eagles have scored first in 12 of their 15 games this season, including last night. They are 8-4 when they score first.
* The Eagles failed to score on their first possession for the eighth time. Their first-possession numbers this season: 77 plays, 585 yards, 7.6 yards per play, 22 first downs and seven touchdowns.
* They have scored on 17 of 30 first and second possessions this season. Their first- and second-possession numbers: 157 plays, 1,142 yards, 7.3 yards per play, 50 first downs, 13 TDs and four field goals.
* For just the second time this season, the Eagles failed to register an interception. The only other game in which they didn't have an interception was their Week 12 loss to the Bears.