Who: Dallas at Eagles
When: Sunday, 4:15 p.m.
Where: Lincoln Financial Field
Radio: WYSP (94.1-FM), WIP (610-AM)
Series history: Dallas leads, 58-45
Last meeting: The Eagles won, 30-27, as DeSean Jackson had four catches for 210 yards and a touchdown. Jackson's touchdown was his backward dive into the end zone at the end of a 91-yard pass play from Michael Vick.
* Trevor Laws: Shoulder sprain
* Jeff Owens: Patellar tear. "He'll have an MRI in the morning," Andy Reid said in his postgame news conference.
* Michael Vick: Quadriceps contusion
A sampling of tweets from the Daily News before and during the game:
* Eagles say more than 2.63 million pounds of snow were removed from the Linc, tragically marring Gov. Rendell's Currier & Ives fantasy
* Vikes drop another pick. This game is like beer that has been sitting out for 2 days.
* The scoreboard at the Linc is really slow with the out-of-town scores tonight.
* Game-time wind chill for tonight's game will be 20 degrees. Roger Goodell will announce soon whether game will still be played.
* Early prediction: When Stew Bradley returns, he moves to SAM, Fokou moves to WILL, Chaney stays at MIKE and Sims moves to . . . . bench.
* The Philadelphia Mike Vick has turned into the Atlanta Mike Vick. Suddenly he can't recognize blitzes or read coverages.