2.77: Goals per game in 2013.
7th: Rank in scoring in East.
3.22: Goals per game in 2011-12.
50-43-37: Goals by period for the Flyers this season, which tells a huge story. Their 37 third-period goals were 26th in the NHL; their 50 first-period goals were third.
25: Percent of games in which the Flyers scored one or fewer goals this season (12 games).
14-1-0: Flyers' record when scoring four or more goals this season (31 percent of games).
21.6 percent: Power-play success rate (37 goals on 171 opportunities), good for third in the NHL.
.520: Win percentage when the Flyers were outshot this season.
.692: Win percentage when Flyers scored first this season (17th in NHL).
.227: Win percentage when opponent scored first this season (22nd in NHL).
23rd: Leaguewide rank in faceoff win percentage (48.5 percent: 1,408 faceoffs won, 1,493 faceoffs lost).
Jake Voracek: Jumped from 0.63 to 0.96 points-per-game while playing alongside Claude Giroux. Voracek netted a career-high 22 goals in 30 fewer games than last season.
Scott Hartnell: Major dropoff from 0.82 points-per-game to 0.38 points-per-game. Missed 16 games with a fractured foot, but never recovered to be nearly the 37-goal threat he was in 2011-12.
Ranking the top five Flyers prospects in order of likelihood to make the opening night roster out of training camp:
1. Scott Laughton: With five valuable NHL games under his belt, plus a season in the OHL and AHL, Laughton is well-rounded enough to make the jump.
2. Jason Akeson: Impressed enough with speed and scrappy play in his debut in final game of the season to replace Danny Briere, a player with a nearly identical style, size and skill set.
3. Tye McGinn: Hard-nosed player who made a mark on the coaching staff in his 18 games but could never stick in the lineup after a facial injury.
4. Nick Cousins: The Flyers like Cousins, who netted 103 points in the OHL, but Paul Holmgren said the NHL is "a stretch" for him right away. He needs work on his defensive play.
5. Marcel Noebels: Representing Germany in the world championships. Made seamless jump from ECHL to AHL. Will likely play in a couple preseason games.