A 3-year-old boy was in critical but stable condition Saturday, one of at least 10 shooting victims in another violent start to a Philadelphia weekend that left four dead.

Police said the child’s grandmother called for help shortly after 7:30 p.m. Friday saying that her grandson had suffered an unknown arm injury and that she had heard a “loud boom.”

Officers found blood inside the living room of the woman’s home on the 2000 block of South 68th Street in Southwest Philadelphia, police said. The boy was taken to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, where it was determined he had gunshot wounds to the right palm and upper right bicep, possibly entrance and exit wounds, respectively, police said.

A preliminary investigation revealed that the child was accidentally shot, police said without providing further details. The investigation continues, police said.

Among the other shootings were three homicides and something police were calling a “suspicious death.” Police provided the following details on them:

At 9:29 a.m. Saturday, the owner of a home on the 8000 block of Lyons Avenue in Southwest Philadelphia found a 21-year-old male unresponsive in the backyard, with blunt force trauma to the left temple and a bullet hole in the right side of his chest. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 9:50 a.m.

At 7:55 a.m., a 26-year-old man was shot three times — once in the right shoulder and twice in the right abdomen — on the 6200 block of Christian Street in West Philadelphia. He was pronounced dead at 8:26 a.m. at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.

At 12:22 a.m., officers responding to a report of a person with a gun found a 17-year-old male shot several times lying next to a vehicle on the 500 block of East Duval Street in East Germantown. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 12:34 a.m.

Police said it appears the victim had attended a vigil for Yusef Nash, who, they say, was shot to death Oct. 17 on the 8200 block of Lowber Avenue in East Mount Airy.

And on Friday, just after 8 p.m., police found a man, age unknown, shot multiple times in the head and torso on the 1700 block of North 31st Street in the city’s Strawberry Mansion section. He was pronounced dead at 8:15 p.m. at Temple University Hospital.

No arrests were reported in any of the shootings.