A gas leak was reported Sunday evening at a nursing home in Prospect Park, Delaware County, but no one was injured and there were no evacuations.

A county dispatcher confirmed there was a gas leak reported shortly after 7 p.m. at the address for Aventura at Prospect, a nursing home and assisted living facility on Chester Pike.

Aharon Franco, the facility’s administrator, said there was a small isolated gas issue at the facility, but it was quickly taken care of by turning off a valve.

“Once we shut that off, it pretty much solved it,” Franco said. “For now the resident are safe and we’re not evacuation.”

Aventura at Prospect issued a statement saying, the “safety and security of our residents are our first and only priority. We are extremely grateful to our staff that came in to assist as well as the multiple first responder agencies. It was an amazing thing to see everyone come together for the safety of our residents.”