Stories from around the Web that we're reading this morning. Something for everyone.
1. Taking on asthma. Tyra Bryant-Stephens has identified an unlikely culprit for a good portion of student absenteeism and poor academic performance: asthma. Give her a chance. She'll leave you breathless. The Philadelphia Citizen.
2. What's the best place in Philly to play Google Maps Pac-Man? And, just like that, your production for today has plummeted. Choose Rittenhouse. Good angles. Philadelphia magazine.
3. Google unveils a stick that turns any display into a PC. God bless America. Wired.
4. Science of the Times: Does fat warp your brain? Here's the skinny. How does being big-boned affect your brain? Huh? Solve that one, science! Delaware County Times.
5. Advocates for affordable communities call for anti-speculation tax. A tax for contractors flipping homes. Brilliant. Plan Philly.