Sounds like everybody's favorite Inquirer columnist is campaigning for GOP chairman -- good luck with that. Here's the Elephant in the Room's analysis of our current political condition...with footnotes:
1. Is that why Democrats received more popular votes in four of the last five presidential elections and control both houses of Congress by a huge margin?
2. "In"? How many of the more than 69 million Americans who voted for Obama knew what "European progressivism" is?
3. What about continuing to abandon any kind of regulation or law enforcement?
4. Does "leadership" include "pre-emptive war"?
5. Like separation of church and state?