If your complexion is dull and your skin dry, try a do-it-yourself exfoliator. You probably have these ingredients in your kitchen.
1. Baking soda: This gentle abrasive can be used alone with water or as the base of a scrub. Leaves skin soft and smooth.
2. Raw sugar: Draws moisture in to hydrate skin. Its glycolic acid dissolves old, dead cells.
3. Sea salt: An excellent exfoliator found in many high-end spa treatments. Has lots of minerals to rehydrate.
4. Lemon juice: Helps gently peel away old cells, brightens skin like a toner, and helps fade blemishes.
5. Apple cider vinegar: A natural acid peel that brightens skin, clears acne, and fades blemishes and scarring, while reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.