Police are investigating several shootings and stabbings over the weekend in Philadelphia, including three shooting homicides – one of which was part of a triple shooting in North Philadelphia early Sunday morning.

The violence started late Friday night when a 39-year-old man was stabbed several times in his shoulder, neck and right leg on Berks Street near 20th in North Philadelphia around 11:30 p.m. Cops said he was taken to Temple University Hospital by medics and listed in critical condition. Two arrests in connection to the stabbing were made and a weapon was recovered by investigators, police said.

Overnight Friday into Saturday, in two unrelated incidents, another man was stabbed inside a house on Orianna Street near Cambria, in North Philly's Fairhill section, and a 16-year-old boy was critically wounded in a shooting in Southwest Philadelphia, on Millick Street near Elmwood Avenue.

The teen, who cops said was shot twice in the chest inside a house, was rushed to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, where he was in critical condition. No arrest was made in the shooting.

The 55-year-old Fairhill stabbing victim, wounded in his shoulder, refused to go to the hospital, authorities said, and was treated by medics at the house where the stabbing occurred. Cops said they made an arrest in connection with that incident.

In the weekend's first of three homicides, a 45-year-old man shot in the stomach around 9:45 a.m. Saturday at 4th and Cumberland streets in North Philly succumbed to his injuries at Temple University Hospital about a half-hour later, police said. Cops didn't have information on a suspect in that shooting immediately available, and no arrest was made.

Later Saturday, a 21-year-old man was shot and fatally wounded in East Germantown, at Nelson and Woodlawn streets, cops said. He was rushed to Albert Einstein Medical Center, but doctors were unable to save him, and he was pronounced dead at 3:31 p.m. Saturday.

About an hour later, in an unrelated incident, a 44-year-old man was stabbed once in the shoulder by a doer who's known to police, authorities said. He was taken to Temple University Hospital and placed in stable condition, and cops were still looking for his attacker later Saturday.

Overnight Saturday into Sunday, in addition to the triple shooting and homicide at 4th and Norris, cops were investigating three separate stabbings that left three people hospitalized.

In the first, an 18-year-old man was stabbed in the chest at 11th Street and Erie Avenue at 1:41 a.m. He was taken to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.

About a half-hour after that, a 30-year-old man was stabbed four or five times in his stomach and chest in Northern Liberties, at 2nd and Green streets. He was taken to Jefferson University Hospital in stable condition.

Cops did not make arrests in either of those incidents.

At 3:25 a.m., a 50-year-old man was stabbed in the back inside a house on Oakdale Street near 30th in Strawberry Mansion. He was taken to Temple in stable condition, and cops said they made an arrest in connection with that stabbing.