The NFL Draft happened last night. Apparently that's something people want to hear about?
- Ratings didn't lull for the draft, as it received its highest TV rating ever; higher than all but one of last year's 78 NBA playoff games.
- Much of the NFL Draft was reporting that certain things didn't happen - Johnny Manziel wasn't drinking a beer; Ha Ha Clinton-Dix wasn't smoking a joint, the Browns didn't draft Manziel "22th" overall because that isn't a number.
- But be nice to Browns fans today. They've been through a lot. And you know what, guys? I think everything is gonna be okay.
- Browns owner Jimmy Haslam involved some pretty elite talent in his decision-making process.
- Donovan McNabb is pretty sure Manziel went to the right place.
- Somehow, the Vikings found a way to lose.
- Roger Goodell: Super comfortable in spontaneous photographs. Thanks for this revelation, first round pick Sammy Watkins.
- Announcing a pick for the Lions, Barry Sanders fell victim to the endless heightening of the microphone industry.
- According to this guy, Eagles fans are (Disappointed? Kind of hungry? Brain farting?) about their team's pick.
- Angelo Cataldi, noticer of things.