- The Cowboys were having problems Sunday afternoon, as a 26-3 lead disappeared against the Packers and led to a humiliating 37-36 loss, keeping the Eagles in first place.
- The Eagles' momentum was no match for the endless mediocrity of a 3-9 Vikings squad. Even on the sidelines, things were so loose, DeSean Jackson felt comfortable enough to shout at people.
Just a real fun game to watch.
- There are plenty of disgruntled parties in D.C. at the moment, and one of them is now Mike Shanahan's offensive coordinator/son.
- Don't worry, Adrian Peterson. You're not going anywhere.
- The average age of Eli Manning's taunters has dropped another generation after his brilliant five-interception performance on Sunday.
- After a disappointing 24-20 loss to the Dolphins, Tom Brady for some reason wasn't feeling a post game Q&A.
- Man, I want to like a baseball team whose players ask for throwing partners on Twitter.
- I don't know what Hunter Pence is up to, but there is an odd sense of menace about his Christmas plans.