Stories from around the web that we're reading this morning.
1. Just who is responsible for all the die-ins? A Philly activist group is getting noticed in a big way. PhillyMag's Joel Mathis asks if POWER's tactics turning are off potential supporters.
2) Of course you hear what I hear -- Christmas music season is totally data-driven. FiveThirtyEight explains why the barrage starts as early as Halloween.
3) Penn frat catches heck for holiday photo. There are some occasions when a blow-up sex doll is not advised. The Daily Pennsylvanian reports.
4) America's Worst Charities, updated by the Center for Investigative Reporting and the Tampa Bay Times.
5) Electrical brain stimulation for improved brain function may lead to impairment. Before hooking up the 9 volt to your scalp for TDCS overdrive, read this.