5 stories to follow: April 15
Here's your daily look at five stories to know about:
1. Tax day: Heads up, procrastinators -- midnight tonight is the deadline to file your tax return, though it's possible to get an extension.
2. Winter returns: Today is starting out on the warm side, but the temperature will fall in the evening, plunging into the 30s overnight into Wednesday, with suburbs north and east of Philadelphia potentially seeing the mercury drop to the 20s.
3. New Christie documents: New documents released by the law firm New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie hired to probe the George Washington Bridge lane closures show how his staff reacted to the unfolding scandal.
4. IGM hearings: Hearings about the planned auction of Interstate General Media -- the parent company of the Inquirer, Daily News and Philly.com -- continue today in Delaware Chancery Court.
5. Boston bombings anniversary: Tributes are planned today to mark the one-year anniversary of the bombings at the Boston Marathon finish line that killed three people and left more than 260 wounded.