#PhillyFive Developing Stories: April 1, 2015
Your early look at the day's developing stories.
Here's your look at five stories we're following today:
1. Menendez charges: A federal corruption indictment is expected to be filed as early as today against New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez.
2. Chesco pilots: Authorites are slated to release the identites of two pilots killed in a weekend plane crash in Chester County during a routine flight skills check.
3. SEPTA ads: The first ads that display a controversial anti-Muslim message are set to appear on SEPTA buses beginning today.
4. Kane criminal probe: The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has rejected state Attorney General Kathleen Kane's effort to challenge a grand jury recommendation that she face charges of perjury, obstruction of justice and other offenses.
5. Chainsaw deaths: Autopsies will be conducted today for two people who found dead in their Lower Moreland home after suffering chainsaw wounds.