Here's your look at five stories we're following today:
1. Taj staying open?: Billionaire Carl Icahn has reportedly agreed to keep the Trump Taj Mahal casino hotel in Atlantic City open. Management and the Unite Here Local 54 union are expected to formalize an agreement today.
2. A.C. tax breaks: In related Atlantic City news, a plan to exempt the city's struggling casinos from property taxes through a PILOT program is up for final votes in the legislature.
3. Mummers in Manayunk: The Mummers are planning to hold a second parade in 2015 with a February event in Manayunk. The nonprofit Greater Philadelphia Traditions Fund is slated to give city officials a $100,000 check today to help cover costs for the new parade.
4. Cuba relations: The United States is taking steps to normalize relations with Cuba, a move getting mixed reaction in the Philadelphia area, while spurring cautious optimism among the business community.
5. Montco mystery: Many questions remain about Bradley Stone, the ex-Marine accused of killing his former wife and five of her relatives in a shooting rampage across Montgomery County -- including how Stone died.