Here's your look at five stories we're following today:
1. Kane and special prosecutor: The Pennsylvania Supreme Court is set to hear oral arguments in Attorney General Kathleen Kane's challenge to the special prosecutor who is pursuing allegations that Kane leaked grand-jury information.
2. Camden schools: Paymon Rouhanifard, the Camden schools superintendent, will hold two more community meetings tonight and Thursday to discuss the city's struggling schools with families.
3. Priest trial: Jurors deciding the fate of Rev. Andrew McCormick, accused of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old altar boy, said they are at an impasse but have agreed to resume deliberations today.
4. Pa. death penalty drugs: A hearing is scheduled for this morning in a lawsuit filed by death-row inmates challenging the drugs Pennsylvania uses in executions.
5. School funding: A Pennsylvania court is slated to weigh a lawsuit that claims Pennsylvania doesn't provide adequate funds for its public schools.