Here's your look at five stories we're following today:
1. Winter weather: It's the first day of spring, but winter weather is persisting, with a late-season round of snow expected to hit the Philadelphia area today.
2. PSU fees: Penn State University's board of trustees is slated to vote on a proposal to raise room and board fees by 3.89 percent today. The trustees will discuss tuition rates later in the spring. In other Penn State news, the university's president says the college is considering reviewing its fraternity system after a chapter posted nude photos of women on Facebook.
3. Fatal fire: Authorities are investigating the cause of an overnight blaze that left one person dead in South Philadelphia.
4. Dog walker's slaying: Two 15-year-old boys are being charged with murder in the fatal shooting of man walking his dog last week in Overbrook, while a 14-year-old suspect is cooperating with investigators and being charged with lesser offenses.
5. Officers cleared in shooting: The Philadelphia police officers involved in the fatal shooting of Brandon Tate-Brown during a December traffic will not face criminal charges, District Attorney Seth Williams says. The prosecutor's announcement was followed by a protest during a community meeting hours later.