#PhillyFive Developing Stories: March 27, 2015
Your early look at the day's developing stories.
Here's your look at five stories we're following today and into the weekend:
1. Sheridan deaths: As the probe into the deaths of Cooper University Health System CEO John Sheridan and his wife, Joyce, a bitter dispute has emerged between the Sheridan family and investigators.
2. Triple shooting: Two people are dead after a triple shooting during an attempted robbery in West Philadelphia.
3. Schools funding: The Philadelphia School District's projected budget of $2.9 billion for next year counts on $264 million in state and city funds that are not guaranteed.
4. Ill lawyers: Nearly 100 lawyers and law students became ill after a Lunar New Year celebration banquet, one of Philadelphia's largest suspected outbreaks of foodborne illness.
5. Sestak's walk: Pennsylvania Senate candidate Joe Sestak is expecting to finish up his 422-mile walk across the state this weekend.