1. Dab orange- or peach-colored concealer over dark under-eye circles to help cancel out blue shadows. Apply foundation all over your face in a shade that matches your skin tone.
2. To set makeup so it lasts longer, powder your face using a tinted or translucent powder.
3. Since foundation can take away some of your natural contours, bring them back in by contouring or lightly bronzing the face. You can also apply a light wash of blush to the cheeks.
4. Use bronzer on the eyes, too. Sweep color back and forth in the eyelid crease for added dimension. Apply your favorite mascara to open up the eyes for a more awake look.
5. Fill in brows. Defined brows help shape the face and create a youthful appearance.
6. For the lips, go with a sheer or light gloss. If you're a lipstick kind of girl, neutrals work great!
Weekly beauty tips, tutorials and advice with Elle Levi. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Instagram / Facebook: ellelevi.