Our buddy ?uestlove officially made the move from Philadelphia to New York City back in March to be closer to his day job on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. In case you didn't know, The Roots are the house band for Fallon and it's pretty awesome.
Don't worry, though. He still loves us and we have faith he'll be back some day. For now, you can catch him back in town spinning all vinyl at his new quarterly residency at Soundgarden Hall tomorrow, December 19th. Leave us a comment about what you would miss most about Philly to win a pair of tickets for tomorrow night's show.
Below, find 5 things ?uestlove misses most about Philadelphia.
1. I miss driving up Broad Street from end to end late at night (1am-3am). This is my favorite way to listen to music I just created or when I just want to relax and people watch. I just drive.
2. I miss my 70,000 record collection.
3. I miss my "whose hoagie is better" debates with my account manager Munir. Our Ricci's vs. Merlinos tasting debates are legendary
4. Speaking of which-- do you know how hard it is finding Tasty Kake krimpettes up here?
5. I miss my Saturday night Tastytreats DJ residency at Fluid