Serves 4 to 6
16-ounce bag tortilla chips
6 ounces cheddar or jack cheese, shredded
5 ounces leftover stuffing
8 ounces leftover turkey, shredded
5 ounces canned black beans, rinsed and drained
1 jalapeño, sliced thin
1 cup salsa
2 teaspoons kosher salt
½ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
4 to 6 eggs
3 scallions, sliced thin on bias
8 stems cilantro, washed and dried
1 avocado, diced
1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
Optional: Sour cream and guacamole for topping.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 14x17 baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss the tortilla chips in the salsa. Lay out half the chips on the baking sheet in an even layer. Sprinkle half the cheese, stuffing, turkey, black beans, and jalapeño slices evenly over the tortilla chips. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Repeat with the remaining tortilla chips and remaining cheese, stuffing, turkey, black beans, and jalapeño slices; season with the rest of the salt and pepper.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling and some tortilla chips are browning at the edges.
5. Meanwhile, cook the eggs sunny-side-up in a frying pan over medium heat, seasoning with salt and pepper.
6. Serve nachos on the baking sheet, and garnish with eggs, scallions, avocado, cilantro, and sour cream and guacamole if desired. Place wedges of lime along the outer edges for guests to squeeze onto their portions.
Per serving: Per serving: 679 calories, 36 g protein, 60 g carbohydrates, 34 g fat, 11 g saturated fat, 222 mg cholesterol, 1640 mg sodium, 11 g dietary fiber, 5 grams sugar.