Delaware scrapple dip
Makes 16 servings 1 tablespoon oil ½ pound scrapple, sliced ¼-inch thick 2 packages (8 ounces each) whipped cream cheese
Makes 16 servings
1 tablespoon oil
½ pound scrapple, sliced ¼-inch thick
2 packages (8 ounces each) whipped cream cheese
½ cup finely shredded white cheddar cheese
1 package Old Bay Crab Cake Classic mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add scrapple and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until browned,
4. Remove scrapple from skillet.
Chop coarsely and place in large bowl.
5. Stir in cream cheese and shredded cheese.
6. Spread in 9-inch glass pie plate and sprinkle with crab cake mix.
7. Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
8. Serve with crackers or sliced French bread.
& Company, Inc.
Per serving: Per serving: 122 calories, 3 g protein, 5 g carbohydrates, 10 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 34 mg cholesterol, 266 mg sodium, 1 g sugar.