Arrested in alleged terror plot against Fort Dix:
* AGRON ABDULLAHU, 24, of Buena Vista Township, Atlantic County, ethnic Albanian born in the former Yugoslavia. Legally residing in U.S.; employed at a Shop-Rite supermarket.
* DRITAN DUKA, 28, of Cherry Hill, aka Distan Duka, Anthony Duka and Tony Duka. Illegal alien, Albanian, born in former Yugoslavia. Also listed as operator of roofing businesses.
* ELJVIR DUKA, 23, of Cherry Hill, aka Elvis Duka and "Sulayman," born in the former Yugoslavia, of Albanian extraction. Residing illegally in U.S., operates businesses known as Qadr. Inc., Colonial Roofing and National Roofing; all list business addresses at his residence.
* SHAIN DUKA, 26, of same address as Eljvir Duka in Cherry Hill, aka "Shaheen," Albanian, born in the former Yugoslavia. Illegal alien. Also involved in roofing businesses.
All the Dukas are brothers.
* MOHAMED IBRAHIM SHNEWER, 22, of Cherry Hill. U.S. citizen, born in Jordan, works as cab driver in Philadelphia.
* SERDAR TATAR, 23, of Philadelphia, born in Turkey. Legally residing in U.S. Last known employment at a 7-Eleven in Philadelphia.
The Dukas, Shnewer and Tatar are charged with plotting to attack Fort Dix. Abdullahu is charged only with helping them obtain weapons. *
Source: U.S. attorney's office for district of New Jersey