HAVE A PROBLEM in your neighborhood?

* Call 9-1-1 for all police and fire emergencies.

* Call 3-1-1 or 215-686-8686 from a wireless phone (or use the philly311 free smartphone app) to report most nonpolice problems including abandoned nuisance or dangerous properties, abandoned autos, building violations, graffiti, illegal dumping, noise complaints, potholes on city streets (for potholes & deer removal on state highways, call PennDOT: 800-FIX-ROAD), recycling issues, rodents (rats, mice, squirrels), broken sidewalks and curbs, broken streetlights or traffic signals, stray animals, street-tree removal, trash put out too early, trashed and/or overgrown vacant lots, and water/sewer problems.