THE Philadelphia land bank, if it becomes law, would have an 11-member board of directors, including five mayoral appointees, five Council appointees and an 11th member selected by the other 10.
The initial board of directors, who will serve on an interim basis as the agency ramps up, was revealed yesterday.
Mayor Nutter's appointees:
* Michael Koonce (Philadelphia Housing Development Corp.)
* Brian Abernathy (Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority)
* Rick Sauer (Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations)
* Majeedah Rashid (Nicetown Community Development Corp.)
* Don McGrogan (United Food and Commercial Workers)
City Council appointees:
* Herbert Wetzel (Council President Darrell Clarke)
* Jennifer Kates (Councilwoman Maria Quinones-Sanchez)
* Courtney Voss (Councilman Bobby Henon)
* Guillermo "Bill" Salas (Hispanic Association of Contractors and Enterprises)
* Kenneth Scott (Beech Cos.)
Eleventh member selected by 10 appointees:
* Paul Badger (Building Industry Association)