Shoppers taking SEPTA to area malls to make their holiday purchases will have more bus-schedule options through late December.
SEPTA said it is adding extra trips on routes that serve the King of Prussia, Montgomery and Plymouth Meeting malls. Some regular trips have also been adjusted to line up with the malls' closing times.
For shoppers at the King of Prussia Mall, routes 99, 123 and 124 will have added and adjusted service.
- Route 99 will have an extra 11:15 p.m. trip from the King of Prussia Transportation Center to Phoenixville on Dec. 13, 14, 20 and 21.
- Route 123 will have the following changes for rides from the King of Prussia Transportation Center to the 69th Street Transportation Center:
- Route 124 will have an extra 11:20 p.m. departure from the King of Prussia Transportation Center to 13th and Market streets on Dec. 13 and Dec. 20.
Montgomery Mall shoppers will have extra service on routes 94 and 96.
- Route 94 will have additional departures from Montgomery Mall to Chestnut Hill on Dec. 6 (10:15 p.m.), Dec. 7 (8:15 p.m.) and Dec. 12 through Dec. 23 (11:15 p.m.)
- Route 96 will have an extra 11:15 p.m. trip from the mall to the Norristown Transportation Center on Dec. 14 and Dec. 21.
Those traveling from the Plymouth Meeting Mall will be able to take additional Route 98 trips from the mall to the Norristown Transportation Center on Dec. 7 (8:15 p.m.), Dec. 13 (11:25 p.m.), Dec. 14 (10:15 p.m.), Dec. 20 (11:25 p.m.) and Dec. 21 (10:15 p.m.).
More information and complete schedules for each route is available at septa.org/service/holiday-service.html.