Things You'll Need:
Climbing vines add great dimension to any garden, but if you're looking to add interest beyond the traditional trellis, I have some ideas for you!!
1. Check your local garden center for interesting structures specifically designed for climbers like this metal pyramid.
2. Train the vines by tying them off with some sewing thread or a few twist ties.
3. With a little coaxing, vines will follow any path you put them on so your choices are only limited by your imagination.
4. Beyond the garden center, check the garage. An old ladder or step stool is a great idea.
5. When trained the vines will grow in and out of the supports and you can Iset smaller pots on the steps for a cute display.
6. This would also work well with an old chair or kitchen stool.
7. How about old garden tools, a rusty old rake settled in a garden with greenery climbing up the handle would be a great conversation piece.
8. If you have an old crib in your attic, pull out one of the side supports and lean it against the house for a vine support that will remind you of your little ones!