A spokesman for the Virginia Beach, Va., restaurant/bar where a 30th birthday party was held for Eagles quarterback Michael Vick said the establishment has surveillance video that conflicts with the account of Vick's attorney of the moments before a shooting early Friday morning.

A man identified in media reports as Quanis Phillips was shot in the leg as the party was breaking up. Vick's attorney, Larry Woodward, said Phillips, a co-defendant of Vick's during his 2007 dogfighting case, was an uninvited guest who was thrown out of the party before the shooting. Woodward has said Vick was gone long before the shooting.

Allen Fabijan, a spokesman for the bar-restaurant, the Guadalajara, told the Daily Press, of the Newport News-Hampton area, that the video was turned over to Virginia Beach police yesterday morning. Fabijan told the newspaper that Vick "and his entourage" were in two cars that left the front of the restaurant at 2:07 a.m. He said shots rang out 3 minutes later.

"I'm not saying that Michael Vick did the shooting. But he did not leave [long] before," Fabijan said.

Woodward, reached yesterday by the Daily Press, said: "I stand by what I said, that Michael was long gone before the shooting, does not know who did the shooting and had nothing to do with the shooting. Anyone who says any different better be very careful."

Earlier yesterday, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's Office declined to comment on whether Vick might have violated his probation as a result of the incident.

"We'll decline to comment on the incident at this time," Peter Carr, public information officer for the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Eastern District of Virginia, wrote in an e-mail to the Daily News.

According to the sentencing documents in Vick's case, he is on probation for 3 years after his release from prison. Among the standard conditions listed in the documents is "the defendant shall not associate with any persons engaged in criminal activity and shall not associate with any person convicted of a felony, unless granted permission to do so by the probation officer."

The NFL is continuing to investigate the incident. *