Makes 6 servings
31/2 pounds chicken wings (12 wings)
2 tablespoons honey
4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Trim the chicken wings and pat dry. Place in a gallon zip-top bag.
2. Mix the honey, mustard, and lemon juice in a measuring cup.
3. Pour over the chicken wings. Zip the bag and squish the chicken around until all the wings are coated. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the chicken wings on a rack set above a foil-lined pan and bake until sticky and golden, about 30 minutes.
- From Good Cooking, The New Basics (Silverback, 2005)
Per serving: 462 calories, 60 grams protein, 6 grams carbohydrates, 6 grams sugar, 17 grams fat, 202 milligrams cholesterol, 316 milligrams sodium, no dietary fiber.EndText