The home of 76ers guard Tyrese Maxey caught fire Friday night, a team official confirmed. Maxey and his family are all OK, according to the official.

The multi-alarm fire led Voorhees Township Fire Department units to the scene on Fairway Drive in Voorhees. The first alert went out around 7 p.m.

The home suffered significant damage, but firefighters seemed focused on the garage. They put out the blaze and wrapped up just after 11 p.m. when a board-up service arrived.

According to an emailed statement from Camden County spokesman Dan Keashen, “The fire that occurred [Friday] night at ... Fairway Drive has been deemed accidental and started in the garage. That said, no one was hurt and no one was transported to the hospital.”

The Sixers will work with Maxey to ensure that he and his family, in town for Christmas, get the support they need while staying at an area hotel.

Maxey, 21, is in his second season with the team.

Staff photographer Elizabeth Robertson contributed to this story.