Five people — including a 15-year-old boy — were shot Tuesday afternoon in the city’s Strawberry Mansion section, with one dying later in the day, police said.

Police received their first report of a shooting just before 4 p.m. in the vicinity of 30th and Cumberland Streets.

Responding officers found an 18-year-old man who had been shot twice in the head. Police rushed him to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 7:51 p.m.

Police also transported a 24-year-old man to Temple with gunshot wounds to his right hand and left arm. His condition was not immediately available.

The 15-year-old boy was reported in serious condition at Temple with a gunshot wound to his right leg.

Police said two other men, ages 20 and 21, also had been shot and were at Temple. No further information was available on them.

The gunfire came after a series of separate shootings were reported throughout Philadelphia during the day, as gun violence continued in the city.

Earlier Tuesday, two boys were injured by gunfire in separate incidents, and an undercover narcotics officer was fired upon.

One of the boys, 12, was shot once in his right wrist while outside on Fifth Street near Diamond in North Philadelphia shortly after noon, police said. He was in stable condition at Temple.

Then, about 2:20 p.m., police responded to a home on the 100 block of North Peach Street in West Philadelphia, where they found a 15-year-old boy shot once in his left shoulder. He was also in stable condition, at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.

Also earlier Tuesday, shots were fired just before noon at a plainclothes officer who was sitting in an unmarked vehicle on the 4100 block of Clarissa Street in Nicetown as part of a narcotics investigation, police said. The officer — who was not hit — fired back, but the gunman fled and it was not known if he was shot, police said. Police continued to search for him throughout the afternoon, and several streets in the area were blocked off to traffic.

And, in another incident about 3:25 p.m., a 27-year-old man was shot once in his neck and once in his back on the 700 block of North 38th Street in Mantua. He was taken to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, where his condition was not immediately known, police said.

The mayhem continued Tuesday night, including two more deaths.

Shortly after 6:30 p.m., a 28-year-old man was fatally shot while sitting in his car in the 5000 block of North Eighth Street in the Olney section. He was taken by police to Einstein Medical Center and pronounced dead at 6:51.

In Kensington, two men were shot at Front and Clearfield Streets around 6:40 p.m. One of them, 45,was shot in the chest and died just before 8 p.m. at Temple. The other, 20, was in stable condition at Temple with a gunshot wound to his right leg.

Police reported no arrests in any of the shootings.

Over the weekend, 30 people were shot in the city, including five people at a party to honor a victim of gun violence.