New England quarterback Tom Brady rallied in the final week and finished nearly 350,000 votes ahead of Michael Vick in fan balloting for the Pro Bowl.
Brady finished with 1,877,079 online votes to Vick's 1,522,437, which led the NFC.
When totals were released last week, Vick was the leader with 981,687 votes. Brady was second with 947,194.
Fan balloting ended Monday. Coaches and players vote today and tomorrow, with the rosters set to be announced on Dec. 28 on the NFL Network.
Eagles kicker David Akers finished first among kickers in the NFC.
A record 98.59 million votes were cast on NFL.com, on wireless phones and on Facebook. Fans cast 89.52 million votes on NFL.com, 8.50 million votes on their wireless phones and 570,000 votes on Facebook.
In other results related to the Eagles in NFC voting:
* Running back LeSean McCoy finished third behind Adrian Peterson and Michael Turner.
* Wide receiver DeSean Jackson was second behind Atlanta's Roddy White. White had 595,001 votes to Jackson's 586,955.
* Owen Schmitt was second at fullback with 154,302 votes behind New Orleans' Heath Evans (207,936).
* Jason Peters finished third and Winston Justice finished fifth among offensive tackles. Chad Clifton (Green Bay) was first and David Diehl (New York Giants) was second.
* On defense, Asante Samuel was second at cornerback behind Green Bay's Charles Woodson. Samuel had 299,274 to Woodson's 394,330.
* Quintin Mikell was fourth at strong safety behind LaRon Landry (Washington), Roman Harper (New Orleans) and Adrian Wilson (Arizona).