On Friday evening, a dog in the Forked River section of Lacey Township, New Jersey started a house fire.

No humans were in the house during the fire but after extinguishing the flames, firefighters safely removed a dog. Upon investigation, officials determined that the pyromaniac pooch inadvertently set the fire, USA Today reports.

The fire department believes that a laptop was left on top of the stove. The dog somehow accidentally turned on the stove setting the laptop on fire and, subsequently, the family's home.